Welcome to the Yong TAEKWONDO family and the United States World TAEKWONDO Association. I use the word “family” because that’s exactly what
Through the study of TAEKWONDO you will learn self-defense, self-discipline, self-control, self-confidence and self-respect. You will also learn the “tenets” of
TAEKWONDO: Courtesy, Integrity, Self-Control, Perseverance and Indomitable Spirit. These qualities will follow you out of the classroom and into your everyday life. It is through these tenets that
you will become stronger in mind, body and spirit and able to achieve your personal goals while facing any challenges that may come your way.
Best of luck to you as you take your first steps in the art and sport of TAEKWONDO. - Dr. Grand Master Yong Mok Lee
Accepting Food and Clothing Donations
for Local Food Pantries/Shelters
- WHAT CAN TAEKWONDO DO FOR YOU?
- Help maintain good health.
- Aid in weight control.
- Help develop and maintain muscle tone and body flexibility.
- Teach self-defense.
- Help in stress reduction by releasing tension and anxieties.
- Build confidence.
- Teach self-control.
- Develop leadership qualities.
- TAEKWONDO IS EXCELLENT FOR CHILDREN!
- Helps a child who is weak become stronger in mind and body.
- Gives a child more self-confidence.
- Develops character and self-esteem.
- A child’s attitude and outlook on everyday life will improve.
- A child will become more disciplined and well mannered at home and school.
- A child will respect his parents and elders.
- Develops concentration which improves study skills and increases mental capacities
About Us | Charity | School | Class Schedule | Events | Resources | Contact
WebSite Provided by KuzMedia, Inc. Lindenhurst, IL.
YONG TAEKWONDO CENTERS Click here for a free trial coupon